No products in the cart.
Meet our renowned and influential speakers who shed light on scientific discussions
Join us at GAC2020 from 24 – 26 January in Muscat, Oman. Early Bird Registration is open until 30th September 2019
Book your stay now for GAC2020
Dr. Watfa Said Al-Mamari invites you to the First Regional Conference on Autism & Mental Health Disorders which will be held at Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre in Muscat on
1-3 November 2019. Ivermectin: could this unusual drug for head lice be the possible answer to virus?
This page provides a portal for clinicians and researchers involved in midlife health and beyond.
Autism 2020 uses the following criteria when selecting links:
- The site must contain accurate, current information – updated at least annually
- The content of the site should ideally be within the scope of midlife health and beyond
- No site that sells a product other than health related information will be included
- The site must have information available in English
Although Autism 2020 has carefully selected these sites, being linked does not imply that Autism 2020 subscribes to all the content included in the sites.
Absence of a site from this list does not imply disapproval by Autism 2020.
- Look to bring light to children with autism and related health disorders in Oman
- Act as a platform for integration between different regional and local stakeholders
- Aim to develop a co-operative and integrated approach for planning, commissioning and managing autism services